Wednesday, October 5, 2011



Lucky Pennies
Autumn makes me honest. I find myself being able to communicate a little better.
Big life decisions are ahead. I am trying to direct my concentration on smaller things that seem more simple.
I'm so appreciative of people who let me be wild, and who tell me to follow my soul.

I think that I've gotten to be be really comfortable and good at being alone. When another person comes in the picture, it takes time to find the balance. Lucky for me, he is patient. I'm so appreciative.
This year, for the fifth year anniversary since my Uncle's death, I'll be in Yosemite. It seems like the right thing for me to do. I'm terribly excited to be in San Fransisco for a couple days. It is my favorite city (and I normally don't like cities).
Fall reminds me of loss.
But, loss makes room for new things.
and that's what I've tried to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment