Thursday, May 10, 2012














It's been a rocky road in the Valley this trip. I'm actually living a little more secluded than I thought, with the only ties to internet and telephone as a 20 minute drive into the best little coffee shop I've ever set foot in. I've met the employees already and they let me have Veda inside and hanging out while I tackle the endless pile of e-mails. They also serve all their drinks in mason jars. I'm impressed.

I love hosting people in this little cabin house. But now that everyone has left, I have to deal with a lot of alone time. I'm not sure yet whether or not I want to stay or whether I want to leave and travel, but I have plenty of time to decide.

happiness is a lot better when shared maybe...and it's an odd point in my life where I'm not really quite sure where things are going, but I think there are a lot of good things happening. I love the people that I have gotten to spend time with thus far in the trip, and working my way west has been such a great thing for both my mind and soul.

to those who have spent time with me- thank you.

I'll write more poetically when I'm out in the open spaces. It's hard to concentrate when there is sun to chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment