Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This one is for the hearts that burst

lately I have been having these moments




the moments where something fills up your soul so much you feel like you know this is the moment that is important in life. This is the spot where you are supposed to be, the feeling that you're supposed to have. Sometimes its music that makes me feel this way, sometimes its pictures or words or someone smiling at you. And sometimes its my dog and how she knows that we are best friends, partners in crime.






Moments like these take my breath away, quite literally, and they remind me of how it feels to be living.




But as it comes with life, there are the moments that are not so great. The moments where your heart breaks, where you cannot wait to move on but you know you will be in pain for the next 'x' amount of time. And its suffocating to know that you cannot fast things forward. Its also these moments that my heart bursts, but in a different way. It is also these moments that I'm realizing make me feel alive.




The longer I live, the more I'm learning how to.


No comments:

Post a Comment