Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bubbles


It was that kind of day.




The kind where I slept through my alarm, woke up feeling anxious and frustrated and all around ugh.
So I glided into class pretending that I meant to be 25 minutes late and when I came home, I collapsed.

I needed something that was going to make me laugh.
I needed something fun.
Something good.
And then I saw the bubbles I bought from the dollar store.

perfect.




I blew bubbles for almost an hour. And it was funny, because thats the most productive I have felt all week. Maybe it was the crisp 'pop' noise when they hit objects and exploded. Maybe it was because Veda was scared of them at first, and then tried to eat them. Whatever it was, it made me extremely happy. The simplicity of things like this amazes me.


No comments:

Post a Comment