Monday, October 11, 2010

I came up for air.

I can finally breathe again.
After a weekend with an anxiety level at a constant 10, I'm glad that things have winded down. It was becoming more than my heart could take.

But now, I am feeling like things are backing down. I am currently on tour with The North Face, which is always great. The tour always inspires me to go outside and start traveling, and I'm already planning my next trip. Get ready for it, it's a big one!!

I'm going to India.
!!!!

And that is all I will discuss about it right now, as to leave you all in suspense about when or why or what I will be doing. But for now, photos.
Kit talking about the Arctic Wildlife

my favorite hotel. ever.

this big feather bed is king size and comes with a white noise machine that plays fake bird noises. Yes, please.



No comments:

Post a Comment