Friday, July 16, 2010

how to be.

What's on your mind?
What has been tugging at your heart?

http://www.vimeo.com/13187984

This video was made by a good friend of mine. Some of my photographs are in it, and its all about my family. Everytime I watch the video it grabs a different piece of me. And then I remember all over again why I am so proud of the people I surround myself with. Completely and utterly proud.

Isn't it funny how much a year of our lives goes by and we are so different and changed over the course of that time? A year ago I made the decision to get a dog, a choice that made my life full of happiness and laughter, patience and energy. A year ago I was thinking about where my life would take me, who I would meet and what events would take place.

I am a million miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment