Monday, December 13, 2010

all about love.




Its been a whirlwind of events in my life. School is finished up, finals and all. I've been doing housework for the last 3 days among spending quality time with people I love before we all separate ways for the next month.

It's been a lot of learning lessons built up in these couple days, all revolving around love. I did a family photo shoot the other day, two people obviously head over heels for each other, and an engagement photo shoot for one of my best friends. Both sets were full of that heart warming, 100% complete love. Whew, it made me tear up a bit. It's something about this season, remembering to hold people closer, give more kisses, hug everyone, love regardless.

Here are some of the wonderful people I got to shoot:






No comments:

Post a Comment