Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I've been trying to be really honest. My feelings, thoughts, words--all things that I'm attempting to make better and more whole.
It's easy to miss.


Little things that have been really inspiring to me lately:

Honest words about difficult life things.
Bones: collarbones, cheekbones, hip bones, back bones.
Driving by myself.
Remembering good moments.
Open fields full of snow dusted sage.
Hard conversations.
Losing.
Remembering being barefoot.
Loneliness.
God.
Loving.
Big trees with Christmas lights.
Smiling.
Suspenders and high heels (see above photo).

All of these things have been somehow mixed into my life and creating a swell of emotional waves. Throughout this break it will be good to just...be. It will be good to concentrate on simple things.

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment