Thursday, July 16, 2009

Soul

Soul: (noun) the principle of life, feeling, thought, and action in humans, regarded as a distinct entity separate from the body, and commonly held to be separable in existence from the body.

I have always loved this word. There are some things in life that make me completely content and full of soul. It's incredible, even when its something sad, how filling it is. Things like watching my cousins laugh, running through the sprinklers, sitting on the porch at night, cooking for myself, all of these things make me incredibly happy.

Isn't that amazing? Something so simple, can make you feel something so huge and part of something.

While I have been in Lander, I have not only experienced things that are full of soul, I have met people who embody that word. I am so grateful to be around such people, and it makes me feel incredibly important. I have come across so many people like this in my life, in places I would have never expected as well.

On a seperate note: I think God really enjoys watching me open packages. I get so excited and they are so hard to open, if I was watching someone else franticly try to open something they were excited about I would probably laugh as well.

Photos that were not taken by me but were taken by people who understand soul:


No comments:

Post a Comment