Monday, July 20, 2009

wholeheartedly

things that I have done today that I feel are worth mentioning:
I woke up in a beautiful house alone and made a huge breakfast for myself while listening to great music.
I finally got two of the teachers from the class I belay for to climb the entire wall which I can imagine, if you don't climb, is very scary.
I layed on warm pavement after it rained and got to see the cold rain mist off the road.
I jumped in puddles and got mud between my toes.
I played guitar for hours and was taught a couple more chords.
I had a wonderful and eye opening conversation about life, religion, the war, and its after effects with a new friend.
I feel like that conversation taught me a lot about life and the way I live.
I haven't been sleeping lately, a lot has been on my mind. I feel like lately people don't believe in me which makes me doubt myself and what I can do. Just keep remembering that only you know yourself best. Who can judge you if they haven't experienced the same thing at the exact same time? no one.



No comments:

Post a Comment