Thursday, December 3, 2009

fear.

recently, i have been discussing life with a lot of people. Not exactly a whole lot of context, but more the subject of.Today, I witnessed someone have a seizure in one
of my classes. Needless to say, it was an absolutely terrifying experience, for her too I'm sure. It seemed like forever until someone decided that she needed to be off her chair and on the ground. Even though its not fatal, it still is an absolutely scary part of life.
It made me think about how much we are controlled by fear.

And fear includes not saying something when you want to. So, say it now.



Fear includes not doing something you love. Whether it be because of someone else's opinion, your own thoughts, or something deeper, don't let it control you

Fear includes (for me) not being prepared. So after class got out early, I scooted to the library and researched what to do when someone has a seizure. That way, next time, if something like that happens again, I will be prepared.

And most of all, do not, do not, do NOT be afraid to fall in love.

fall in love, be in love, stay in love and it will decide everything.
love,
b

No comments:

Post a Comment