it is finally spring here. I laid in bed today with my big windows cranked open. Light was shining through the blinds and I got the feeling like I was starting over. Spring is a fresh start and a new chapter of my life.
This will be short tonight.
But a sentence that I have been throwing around in my mind:
I will be here to tell your story.
expect good things.
I am starting a new chapter of my life.
This chapter is called: Becca learns from her mistakes.
I already started it:
1. do not try to slackline in skinny jeans. they will tear, you will embarrass yourself.
2. math classes are the worst, and it is ok if you drop them.
3. failing a class does not equal life failure.
i'm exhausted, i will write more soon, but here is a sneak peak of whats to come:
1. more photos, better photos, and more words with them.
2. My possible new job this summer or soon after.