Sunday, January 31, 2010

tangled



It hit me.

I've been looking for the wrong things. Finding empty words to fill up empty spaces, people who shouldn't be roots to fill up other's spots. It is something that I've done before, and will probably do again. Not because I want to, but because it happens and it's ok. As long as you fix it.

So starting today, I am appreciating being by myself. Being by myself doesn't make me uncomfortable or upset...it's just not what I would prefer. But right now my life is kind of demanding that I spend more time alone, so Veda and I are going to take that and run with it. It does make me excited though, as I know I am going to embark on some incredible adventures. Life always seems to throw those at me. Which has turned me into a better (but still not good) story teller.

Someone asked me a couple days ago why I shared so many personal feelings on my blog when I don't know who reads it. I told her, well, it's because I feel like I learn really well from other people's mistakes. I would rather share something personal and have someone benefit from it. Plus, I would be lying if I said I wasn't an emotional person. It's hard for me to write and not have it involve emotions. The same goes for photographs. If it doesn't have emotion in it, I feel like there's no point of the image. Photos are supposed to evoke something within your heart. If I don't do that, I haven't accomplished in capturing something.

Love, but love the right people. If you have a hole in your heart, fill it with something good, something positive. Above all else, keep searching. xoxo
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment